- Immediately and lastingly moisturises
- Provides softness and suppleness from the first application
- Very good tolerance
- Smooth texture
- Fast absorption
The Skin Protect Complex™ containing vitamin PP and a combination of two sugars physically and biologically recreates a healthy skin barrier and helps maintain the skin's water reserves, thus making the skin comfortable again :
- Vitamin PP, by stimulating the synthesis of lipids, helps restructure the skin barrier, which improves the skin's suppleness and restores its comfort durably.
- The combination of sugars optimises the skin's water reserves and facilitates the hydric flow through the skin's layers by increasing the synthesis of aquaporins (water channels). This provides deep hydration for 24 hours*; to support this action, it stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, a highly hygroscopic molecule.
- The presence of glycerine and vaseline in these treatments helps correct the lack of skin hydration, by capturing water outside of the body.
- The DAF patented natural complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold.
How to use
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
- STEP 1 Apply Atoderm Cream on your skin after cleansing and gently drying.
- STEP 2 Gently massage until absorbed.
Apply to healthy skin. If skin dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
AQUA,PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM,GLYCERIN,CETEARYL ISONONANOATE,GLYCERYL STEARATE,PEG-100 STEARATE,MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE,STEARETH-21,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,PENTYLENE GLYCOL,CYCLOHEXASILOXANE,ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,CETYL ALCOHOL,DISODIUM EDTA,PALMITIC ACID.STEARIC ACID,XYLITOL,MANNITOL,RHAMNOSE,SODIUM HYDROXIDE,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE,XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE,ANHYDROXYLITOL,NIACINAMIDE,GLUCOSE,FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES,CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 475]