Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray
Delivers the medication in a fine mist to help clear congestion quickly and effectively.
How it works
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray contain the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
- Provides relief in as little as 2 minutes
- Lasts up to 10 hours
How to use
For Adults and Children over 12 years of age: 1 spray in each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril (see diagram).
- Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure on the bottle.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
active ingredient: xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, also contains: sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, sodium acid phosphate, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, water