Digestisan for the relief of bloatedness, flatulence and indigestion.
Digestisan is a licensed herbal remedy for the relief of indigestion, feelings of fullness and flatulence. It contains extracts of freshly harvested Cynara (Artichoke), Dandelion, Peppermint and dried Boldo leaves.
- Herbal indigestion remedy
- Helps with feeling of fullness and flatulence
- Made from natural herbs cynara, dandelion, peppermint and boldo
- Fresh herb extract
How to use
Using Digestisan for indigestion: Take 15 to 20 drops in a little water three times daily.
Do not take more than the recommended dose. Not for use in children or those under 18.
Digestisan contains four herbal extracts (tinctures) obtained from herbs organically cultivated in Switzerland. 1ml of Digestisan (equivalent to 38 drops) contains:
- Cynara scolymus (Fresh Artichoke leaves) tincture - 414mg (ethanol 65% V/V)
- Taraxacum officinalis (Fresh Dandelion root & herb) tincture – 414mg (ethanol 51% V/V)
- Peumus boldus (Boldo leaves) – 64mg (ethanol 70% V/V)
- Mentha x piperita (Fresh Peppermint herb) – 28mg (ethanol 65% V/V).
Other ingredients used are ethanol and water.