Sage herb has been used traditionally to treat some of the most common and troublesome symptoms of the menopause such as the famous but socially embarrassing and uncomfortable hot flushes. Following close behind are the accompanying night sweats making peaceful sleep elusive.
How to use
Menoforce® Sage tablets may be used by women (over 18 years of age) experiencing symptoms of the menopause such as hot flushes and night sweats.
Dosage is one tablet daily.
Don't take Menoforce® if:
- You are allergic to sage herb or any of the ingredients in Menoforce® Sage tablets.
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Your symptoms worsen. If you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks of using Menoforce® Sage tablets, speak to your doctor.
- You have been told by your doctor that you have a rare condition making you intolerant to some sugars such as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency, as Menoforce® Sage tablets may not be suitable for you. Please go to FAQ Menoforce® Sage tablets for more information.
1. How can Menoforce® Sage tablets help me?
Menoforce® contains the extract of freshly harvested sage herb, used traditionally for the relief of menopausal symptoms such as excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats.
2. How long can I take Menoforce® Sage tablets for?
You may use this herbal menopause remedy for as long as you need to.
3. Can I take Menoforce® Sage tablets together with HRT?
Menoforce® can be taken together with HRT drugs prescribed by your doctor.
4. Why can't people with intolerance to sugars take the Menoforce® Sage tablets?
Menoforce® contains a type of sugar known as sucrose laurate. Some people suffering from certain types of metabolic disorders are unable to tolerate sugars. These conditions are very rare and include fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption and sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency. It is most likely that if you suffer from any of these conditions, your doctor will have told you.
5. Can diabetics use the Menoforce® Sage tablets?
Yes. There are no restrictions to the use of Menoforce® Sage tablets in those suffering from Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes.
Each tablet contains 51mg of concentrated dried tincture from fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis L. ) leaves (1:17-18). Extraction solvent: ethanol 68% V/V. This is equivalent to 3400mg of tincture of fresh sage herb (leaves).
Other ingredients used for Menoforce® Sage tablets are microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose laurate and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.