Cuts, grazes, minor burns and blisters happen all the time. With Alfasilver Spray you can help to speed up the healing of the injury, even when it is in a difficult to reach place or it’s quite large. Which means you can get back to what you were doing.
- Not all first aid equipment is suitable for every type of injury. It may not stay in place, it may fall off in the shower, or be difficult to use on injuries in hard to reach places.
- Alfasilver Spray is a new wound treatment with antibacterial silver ions, that speeds healing of cuts, grazes, minor burns and blisters.
- It covers the cut or graze with a breathable barrier. This protects the injury and promotes the body’s own healing process.
- It also contains silver ions, which are well-known for their antibacterial properties. This helps protect against infection.
How to use
- Wounds must be cleaned before the application with isotonic solution.
- Shake aerosol can before use.
- Spray in short intervals.
- Lightly press the dispenser button and pointing the spray on the area to be treated.
- Do not dispers in the air, avoid possible flammable risks.
- Repeat operation as necessary, cover the area with a sterile bandage.
Micronized zeolite, ionic silver, n-butane.