- Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
- Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv™ patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
- Enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of intense soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
How to use
Morning and evening
- STEP 1 Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
- STEP 2 Gently massage until absorbed.
Apply to healthy skin. This product is not medication. Ask your dermatologist or pharmacist for advice.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Soin Anti-Rougeurs can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment.
AQUA,MINERAL OIL(PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM),GLYCERIN,TRIDECYLTRIMELLITATE,GLYCOL PALMITATE,CAPRYLIC,CANOLA OIL,TRICETEARETH-4 PHOSPHATE,FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES,MANNITOL,XYLITOL,RHAMNOSE,LAMINARIAOCHROLEUCA EXTRACT,GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID,GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT,ALLANTOIN,GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT,CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT,PROPYLENEGLYCOL,PENTYLENE GLYCOL,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,GLYCOL STEARATE,PEG-2 STEARATE,ACRYLATES,1,2-HEXANEDIOL,CITRIC ACID,XANTHAN GUM,DISODIUM EDTA,SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 699]