COMPEED® on toes blister plasters provide instant pain relief. Whilst absorbing excess moisture, the plaster forms a protective cushion and provides optimum healing conditions. Specially designed for blisters on toes which are sometimes awkward to reach.
Deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
- Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
- Translucent edges blend in with the skin
- Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for faster natural healing
How to use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
8 plasters 1.7cm * 5.1cm