COMPEED® Sports Underfoot Blister Plaster has been specially designed to fit the ball of the foot to protect against rubbing, due to its thicker cushioning zone that provides optimal comfort and protection during any sports activity
Ideal for all underfoot blisters
- Thicker cushioning zone to protect against rubbing
- Specifically designed to fit the ball of foot
Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
- Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for fast natural healing
How to use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
5 plasters 6.6cm*4cm