COMPEED® Callus plasters contain hydrocolloid active gel technology which relieves pain immediately and helps remove the corn. Not only does it stay in place for days, it provides optimum cushioning from rubbing and pressure.
- Deep cushioning to rapidly release the pressure from callus and relieve pain
- Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so the cushion flexes with movement to stay in place and protect from further rubbing
- Form-fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for fast natural healing
- Designed to fit the ball of the foot where calluses typically appear
How to use
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring bunion area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over bunion, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave the plaster in a place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- Replace with a new COMPEED® plaster as often as required.
6 plasters 4.7cm * 6.8cm