Daktarin Aktiv Spray Powder contains miconazole nitrate. This is an 'antifungal' for treatment, relief and protection against athlete's foot.
Adults and children.
How to use
- Wash the affected area and dry it well.
- Shake the can well.
- Hold the can 3 inches from your skin and generously spray the affected area.
- You can also spray inside your socks and shoes.
- Use twice a day until your affected areas of skin look normal.
- Regular use helps protect from reinfection.
- Do not use the spray if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- Do not use the spray on nails, hair or broken skin.
- Do not allow the spray to enter your eyes, nose or openings of your body.
- Inhaling the spray may irritate your airways.
- If a large amount is breathed in, see a doctor straight away.
- This is particularly important for infants and children.
- If you are taking medicines that thin your blood (anticoagulants) as well as using Daktarin Aktiv spray powder, your doctor may want to check that the anticoagulants are still working properly.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding, talk to your doctor before using the spray.
- Daktarin is for cutaneous use only (applied to the skin).
This product contains 0.16% w/w (1.6 mg per gram) of miconazole nitrate. The other ingredients are: talc, ethanol, sorbitan sesquiloleate, stearalkonium hectorite, and a hydrocarbon propellant.