DulcoEase stool softener provides relief when bowel movement is painful or difficult. It can be used when you have constipation, piles or anal fissure. It works by helping hard, dry stools soak up natural fluids.
For oral administration
Adults and children over 12 years
How to use
- Swallow each capsule whole with water
- Start with 1 capsule 3 times a day
- Then take more (1 capsule up to 5 times a day) or less if you need to
- You should feel more comfortable within 1-2 days
- Do not give to children under 12 years
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you need to take laxatives every day, or if you have stomach pain which does not go away. Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, stomach pains, feel sick or have been sick in the last 24 hours.
This is a medicine;Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persistSeek advice if you suffer from allergies
The active substance is docusate sodium. Each capsule contains 100 mg of docusate sodium
• The other ingredients are: macrogol 400, propylene glycol, gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol (E420), titanium dioxide (E171), water, sunset yellow (E110), and quinoline yellow (E10