Germoloids Suppositories have been formulated to provide fast, numbing relief from the pain and itchiness associated with internal haemorrhoids (piles). Each dose delivers targeted Triple Action treatment inside the bottom:
1) Local anaesthetic pain relief
2) Soothes itching
3) Shrinks piles.
Germoloids Suppositories contain a local anaesthetic, lidocaine hydrochloride, which helps to soothe and numb the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of haemorrhoids.
Thanks to the astringent and antiseptic properties of zinc oxide, the suppositiories also help to shrink the swollen haemorrhoids and protect sensitive, sore skin against infection.
The oily nature of each Germoloids suppository means it also works as a lubricant to help ease the passing of stools and avoid any further strain on an already sensitive area.
This product is intended for use inside the anus and should not be ingested.
- Suitable for internal piles
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Can be used during pregnancy & breast-feeding*
How to use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- One suppository to be inserted into the rectum on retiring at night and in the morning, preferably after a bowel movement
- If necessary, Germoloids suppositories may be used at any time during the day with a minimum of 3-4 hours between suppositories
- Do not use more than 4 suppositories in any 24-hour period
Children under 12 years: Only as directed by a doctor.
12 or 24
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 283.5mg and Lidocaine Hydrochloride 13.2mg.
Also contains: Fat suppository base, Methyl Salicylate and Glyceryl Tristearate.