The Nursing Comfort Balm certfied organic, forms a moisturizing barrier with a restoring effect on sensitized nipples, keeping skin comfortable during breastfeeding:
- Protects the sensitized nipple
- Soothes sensations of discomfort
- Helps to restore the nipple after the breastfeeding
Specially formulated for sensitized nipples, Nursing Comfort Balm protects, soothes and helps to restore the skin thanks to its unique combination of active ingredients and ingredients of 100% natural origin:
• Organic Olive Oil: pure and rich in Omega 6 and 9, known
for its nourishing properties.
• Glycerin of natural origin: moisturizes and protects the skin.
• Sucrose Laurate and Sucrose Stearate: provide a melting texture
adapted to breastfeeding due to their emulsifying function.
• Vitamin E: is a natural antioxidant of the formula.
• Vegan: without ingredients of animal origin.
Safe for mum and baby:
• Assessed for safety for mum and baby during pre-natal and post-partum pregnancy
• Ingredient safety policy
• Dermatologist tested.
How to use
Apply generously to the nipple after each feeding. The product does not need to be rinsed and protects the nipple until the next feeding.
However, before each feeding, it is necessary to make sure that the nipples are clean (no "pills" attached to the cotton bra, no clumps of cream...) and if necessary, the mother can clean her nipple with water before the feeding. The mention on the tube "Clean before breastfeeding" is an indication in this sense but it is not necessary to use a cleaning product.
Pleasurable to use :
This balm, specially formulated for breastfeeding, forms a protective barrier effect that ensures a rich, pleasurable and melting texture. Without added perfume in the formula, its neutral scent doesn't disturb the baby during breastfeeding.
OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, GLYCERIN**, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SUCROSE LAURATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL.
*Ingredient from organic farming.**Made using organic ingredient.