For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults, aged 18 years or over.
Adults aged 18 or over.
How to use
See package leaflet for further information.
Adults, aged 18 years and over:
- Oral use
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
7 or 14 tablets
Glycerol monostearate 40-55, hyprolose, hypromellose, iron oxide (reddish-brown) (E 172), iron oxide (yellow) (E 172), magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid ethylacrylate copolymer (I:I) dispersion 30 per cent, cellulose microcrystalline, synthetic paraffin, macrogol 6000, polysorbate 80, crospovidone (Type A), sodium stearyl fumarate, sugar spheres (sucrose), talc, titanium dioxide (E 171), triethyl citrate.