FOR RAPID RELIEF FROM:
Period pain and associated symptoms:
- Period pain cramps
- Muscular pain
- Headache and migraine pain
- -Starts to get to work in 10 mins
- Absorbed twice as fast as standard ibuprofen tablets*
- Up to 8 hours pain relief with a 2 capsule dose
Other Nurofen products are also indicated for period pain.
How to use
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required.
Do not chew capsules. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated.
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
16 soft capsules
Active Ingredient: Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg
Also contains: Potassium, Sorbitol and E124. See leaflet for full list.