A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71.
Strains & active ingredients
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
How to use
Food supplement suitable for infants (from birth) and children up to 12 years old.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite foods or drinks - sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
10 sachets & 30 sachets
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy* and is therefore not recommended for those with a strict allergy to dairy. However, those with lactose intolerance should be able to take this supplement with no issues.