Quality everyday live cultures supplement and a great sugar-free alternative to yoghurt drinks.
- Daily friendly bacteria supplement, scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live microorganisms + 88mg of FOS fibres per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Contains 6 different high quality strains, from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many products on the market containing live cultures
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, vegetarians, and certified gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
How to use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and can safely be taken on a long-term basis.
Stabiliser: potato starch
Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms + 88mg FOS fibres.
Contains 15g protein per 100g, equivalent to 0.066g protein per 440mg capsule.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Dairy is not an ingredient, however it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.