An easy high-quality live cultures supplement ideal for travel to hotter climates. Take prior to and during travels.
- Each capsule provides 5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- The Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera contained in this supplement are all well-researched.
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates such as India, Egypt or Mexico.
- The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free.
- Does not interfere with antimalarials or other travel medication.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use preferably starting 3 - 5 days before departure, continuing during time abroad and for a couple of days upon return.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
How to use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures.