Food supplement for newborns from birth onwards; infants, babies and young children. Suitable for both breastfed and formula-fed babies. Suitable for use alongside medication for colic.
- Contains world-renowned Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® live bacteria strain
- Strain naturally occurs in the human body & is uniquely adapted to reside in humans
- Complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby's digestive system
- Clinically trialled in numerous gold-standard clinical trials in thousands of babies and young children
- Proven to be safe for babies and children
- Helps maintain balance in the baby’s gut flora by increasing levels of Bifidobacteria
- 1 billion CFU of friendly bacteria per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Proven to reach the gut alive
- Easy-to-use dropper - administer directly into baby’s mouth, on a spoon or mix into cold milk or food
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets
- Free from GMOs and soy; no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Recommended for daily use
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women
How to use
For best results give 8 drops daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 1 billion live Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Instructions for use
Shake bottle well before each use - separation is natural.
Discard original lid.
Give 0.3ml as indicated on dropper (8 drops) in any of the following ways:
- Directly into the mouth*
- On a spoon
- In a bottle of formula milk or expressed breast milk
- On a clean finger (one drop at a time)
- On the nipple (a drop or two at a time)
- For older children, mix the drops into cool food or drinks
Do not wash the dropper.
- Medium chain triglyceride oil (plant source)
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®
- Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (plant source).
Check bottom of pack for Best Before Date.
Sugar free. Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free or soy-free diets. GMO free.
Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives typically found in other food & drinks containing probiotics. No chemicals or parabens