How to treat nasal congestion and nasal catarrh? Vicks Sinex Soother Nasal Spray Solution provides fast and soothing relief from a blocked nose.
Nasal congestion and nasal catarrh can be really annoying. Try Vicks nasal spray.
Vicks Sinex Soother is a nasal spray used for localised relief of the symptoms of a blocked nose in association with a cold or sinusitis (inflammation of the passages leading to the nose).
The effect of the spray starts after several minutes and lasts for 6-8 hours.
The active substance is oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
For topical nasal use.
Hazards and Cautions
The preparation should not be used for longer than 7 days in a row.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You feel worse or do not feel better after 3 days.
- You develop new symptoms.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active ingredient: Oxymetazoline HCl 0,05% w/v.
Other ingredients: Sorbitol, Sodium Citrate, Dihydrate Tyloxapol, Chlorhedidine Digluconate Solution, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Acesulfame Potassium, Menthol (Levo), Cineole, Disodium Edetate (Dihydrate), Aloes Dry Extract, Carvone (Levo), Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.