For Iron that’s gentle on your stomach, Feroglobin Capsules are a formulated to deliver an ideal amount in a convenient controlled release capsule.
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contains iron which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal cognitive function
- An effective source of iron, zinc and B Vitamins
- Slow release capsules for easier tolerance and absorption
- From the UK’s No.1 iron supplement brand
Who may need an iron supplement?
- Menstruating Women
- During Pregnancy
- Growing Children (see Feroglobin Liquid)
How to take
TAKE ONE CAPSULE PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL
Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. Feroglobin Capsules can be continued for as long as required. This formula replaces other Feroglobin products.
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No fat or yeast
- Feroglobin® is not tested on animals
Sustained Release Pellets: Non Pareil Seeds, Anti-Caking Agent: Purified Talc, Capsule Shell: Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin [Halal Bovine Source], Ferrous Fumarate, Sucrose, Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent: Potato Starch, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]) & Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid).
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, or if on medication. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.